Wednesday 17 February 2010

Lent

I had pancakes yesterday, as well as many other sweet delights for the final time before lent. Pancakes with chocolate and banana yum, as well as your standard sugar and lemon.

I have decided to give becoming a vegan another go. Last time did not go badly, but I just struggled with hidden ingredients and eating out. This time I am ready to go fully vegan for the whole of lent, no ifs, buts, or maybes.

I am also giving up all cereal/bread/crisps/biscuits/cake/chocolate (regardless of whether they are vegan), in a quest to stop eating unhealthily.

The health kick has started, I need to be in great shape before my trip to South America at the end of April, and I am also running the Sport Relief 6 miles at the end of March. So I have little over a month to get in some serious training. Wish me luck.

No comments: